<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20468448?origin\x3dhttp://mesmerise-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Saturday, April 22, 2006
i think i forgot about blogging this on friday.
gloria is against me sighing -.-
i sighed and she looked at me and said STOP SIGHING.
then do do do i sighed again. i completely forgot about her "stop sighing" thing.
then she thought i was sighing on purpose.
then continue doing graphs
i sighed again.
then this time she stood over my table and stared at me.
when she went off, i accidentally sighed again.
luckily she didnt hear.
i think in her lesson i sighed like 6 or 7 times.
WHY CANT I SIGH?
i like to sigh.
and you know what?
maybe to ci ji you i'll sigh a lot in your lesson -.-
why are you so against me sighing!
whatever la!
I SIGH WHEN I WANT, AS MUCH AS I WANT OKAY!
you cant stop me.
nyehnyeh.
haiiiiiiiii. PFFFT AT YOU GLORIA. >|

My mind's unweaving/ 10:22 PM

profile

IRIS
iris is a child of God,
she'll be 16 on 28august2008

she loves nygg, threesix,
twoten, NZ grp5,
and all her friends and batchmates! :D

penguins are her favourite animals and she loves all her penguins!
she also loves the :D smiley

she likes to talk on msn too, so you can add her at happy.ris@gmail.com :D

you can add her on friendster too!

tagboard

wishlist
learn drums!
learn guitar!
notebooks!
penguins :D
MOOMOO! from ty (:
money O:
TWOTEN

links

credits
designer : kathleen
image : hiddenmemoryx
lyrics : It Ends Tonight/ AAR

A falling star
Least I fall alone.
I can't explain what you can't explain.
You're finding things that you didn't know
I look at you with such disdain

memories
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007